In 1949, the Masca del Tacco was founded in the cellars of the cooperative of Erchie. This year can be found on the labels of the wines. The initiator of the cooperative was Don Giuseppe Laviano, the Baron of Erchie and builder of the famous Palazzo Ducale of Erchie, in which the winemaking already documented since 1736. The wines of Masca del Tacco reflect the region: they convey Enjoyment and joie de vivre, are aromatic and harmonious. Each wine is named after the personal Vineyards where they grow: L Uetta, Lu Ceppu, Lu Rappaio and Li Filitti.
The Coach House